Short term Inventory Checks
It is essential that you keep a check on your property when letting it out before your guests arrive .
Electricity costs money if appliances are left on and of course pest control is an issue if food or refuse is not disposed of appropriately. We will send you details and photographs of any issues so that you can decide on deposit refunds even before your guests arrive back home.
Within 6 hours of your guests leaving:
- A full inventory check will be carried out and any damage or breakages can be reported to you
- Beds will be stripped, mattresses checked
- Fridge emptied, cleaned and left open
- Refuse removed from the property
- Appliances checked and switched off
- Patio furniture cleaned and brought inside
- Laundry taken away for cleaning, ironing, airing and storage
- Keys held securely